MA starter cable 600 amps (4 meters)
Jumper cables are used to assist in jump starting vehicles with discharged battery by means of current transmitted from a battery of another vehicle.
Parameters of jumper cables must be consistent with the current drawn by a battery starter.
How to use
Connection of cables and jump starting the vehicle:
- Park the cars close to one another, making sure that they are not touching each other.
- Turn off all electric energy receivers.
- Switch both vehicles to neutral.
- Clamp the red jumper cable to positive (+) terminals of both batteries (firstly, to the battery of the dead car and then to the functioning vehicle’s battery).
- Clamp the black jumper cable to negative (-) terminals of both batteries (firstly, to the functioning vehicle’s battery and then to the battery of the dead car).
- Make sure that the cables do not touch any moving engine parts.
- Activate the starter of vehicle with discharged battery. Do not use cables for more than 10-15 seconds until the engine jump-start.
- Wait for about 1 minute and try again. If the jump-start fails, the possible reason is mechanical or electrical damage to the engine.
- After a successful jump-start, when the engines are still running, disconnect the jumper cables in the reverse order, starting with the negative (-) terminal.
Only use batteries with the same rated voltage.